Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chocolate Blackberry Blondies

                                                                                                                                                                                             Ok, so I just love to Cook and Bake, I watch Martha ALL the time! I was feeling Martha Creative the other night so I decided to make something different! Well, I must admit first that my mom had bought two packs of Blackberry’s and had no clue what to do with them, so she asked me to do something with them. So I took her up on the challenge and thought for hours on end what to do, I finally decided to make do with what I had and stir up a batch of some blondies, with a few special Ingredients! These things are SO delicious that you won’t want to stop at one! Here is my Amazing recipe that your friends, family, and loved one’s will praise you for!

Prep time: 20 minutes Bake: 25 minutes Oven:350*F Makes:36 Bars
                                               Ingredients:
2 cups packed brown sugar
2/3 cup butter
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all- purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ almond, pecan, or cashew
½ cup blackberries
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels

1.      Preheat oven to 350*F. Grease a 13*9*2inch baking pan set aside. In medium saucepan, heat and stir brown sugar and butter over medium heat until melts and is smooth. Cool slightly then stir in eggs one at a time. Stir in the rest of your ingredients.
2.      Spread into pan evenly. Bake 25-30 min. or until wooden toothpick comes out clean and mess free. Let cool on wire rack until warm enough to eat!       ENJOY!

(P.S. you may notice my Blondies look a little different, that’s because I used the wonderfully perfect “Babycakes” cupcake maker! Don’t have one yet? Go out and get yourself one now. I got mine at our local “ KOHLS” I got it for  about twenty dollars or check it out at Amazon.com. They even have two cute colors to choose from, yellow and pink!)

Still have some left-overs? That’s A-OK, just wrap in a paper towel and heat in micro-wave for about 15-20 seconds……..Just as Good as New

No comments:

Post a Comment